viernes, 28 de mayo de 2010

Practice..

Changes and sugestions
* I want to change my way, i’m so dramatic.
-I should be more patient.
* I want to be more responsible.
-I should be do my things with more time.
Like’d and like
I like’d to travel to rome
I like’d live with my dad.
I like the babys .. I love then!
I like being on the roof of my house to think.
Bad qualities and bad habits
*When I want someone I can treat it badly, because I’am afraid that I hurt me.
*When I have problems I prefer to be in silent and be alone.
*I’m sleep so much.
*I’m negative.
My plans
After graduation, I want study photography here, in Venezuela and then I want to go to rome and to exercise my profession of photography, being over there I have a big family and be the best mom in the world!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario