domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010
d: good morning
l: good morning
d: sit down please
l: thank you
d: I introduce myself, my name is Daniela Soto and you should be Luis Alberto Salazar.
l: yes, I am
d: this interview, you will already know, it has for objective selecting qualified personnel in sales and industry for our company Rockwell Automation. How did you know about the employment?
l: I found it out in the newspaper
d: Well then start you have some track or activities in social relationships?
l: of course, I act during six years in positions and in international companies that required of a lot of skill in the treatment with people.
d: the company is looking for an electric or civil engineer with one hundred percent of availability . Do you fulfill this requirement?
l: yes, absolutely. At this time I am not working, because I arrive three months ago from Canadá , where I acted as manager of CLEI and now I plan to stay in Chile.
d: Would you have any impediment to travel when it is necessary?
l: No, because I don't have affective commitments neither children.
d: mmmmm, how well! Who do you live with?
l: I am living now with a friend in a department that both we rent and Who do you live with ?
d: I live alone. But don't let us move away from the theme Do you suffer of some chronic illness?
l: No, but I suffer of constant allergies in spring, which I control with medications and they don't affect my labor acting.
d: How do you prefer to work in team or alone?
l: In team, because this complements my work.
d: Do you possess some tools to carry out this work?
l: mmm Of what type of tools we are speaking? computers, vehicles, documents of information?
l: aa!! okey. Yes, I have two computers, a jeep to and also a department in New York.
d: perfect. Here in their curriculum I do see that you have a wide labor experience in very high positions in which of these positions Do you feel more comfortable?
l: I believe that when I work as international coordinator of computer science and electric because I could be related with people and so to extend my knowledge in the theme.
d: Finally , why do you believe that you are the best candidate for this position?
l: because I have experience and I am single without engagement.
d : just then we go out
- HERCULES Long after Zeus, ruler of the Greek gods of Olympus, defeats the Titans and locks them deep in the bowels of the earth, he and his wife Hera give birth to a son, Hercules. All the gods of Olympus celebrate Hercules's birth except for Zeus's jealous brother Hades, who was forced by Zeus to work as lord of the dead in the Underworld, and seeks to overthrow his brother. Hades learns from the Fates that in eighteen years, a planetary alignment will reveal the location of where the Titans are trapped, allowing him to free them and take over Olympus, but only if Hercules doesn't interfere. Hades sends his minions Pain and Panic to kidnap Hercules, bring him to Earth, and kill him after giving him a potion that will turn him mortal. However, Pain and Panic are unable to give Hercules the entire potion which, while still making him mortal, allows him to retain his godlike strength. Hercules is then found by a farmer and his wife, who raise him as their own son.
- The life of Andrés Bello (1781-1865) knew of about three main periods of Latin American history: he spent his first thirty years of Spanish colonial life in the middle (Venezuela), then went from London all the independence movements and victories, and finally met nearly five decades of independent Latin American life. Born in Caracas and had an elite education and the old, fully universal Latin, scholastic, Castilian, English, French, medicine, mathematics, philosophy, history and geography (he taught the subject of Simon Bolivar). Bello in 1796 entered the Seminary and the University of Santa Rosa de Caracas. On June 14, 1800 received a bachelor of arts degree.
- My dad is my hero and he has given everything for my brothers and me and has done so unattainable for us is definitely the best father
viernes, 28 de mayo de 2010
* I want to change my way, i’m so dramatic.
-I should be more patient.
* I want to be more responsible.
-I should be do my things with more time.
Like’d and like
I like’d to travel to rome
I like’d live with my dad.
I like the babys .. I love then!
I like being on the roof of my house to think.
Bad qualities and bad habits
*When I want someone I can treat it badly, because I’am afraid that I hurt me.
*When I have problems I prefer to be in silent and be alone.
*I’m sleep so much.
After graduation, I want study photography here, in Venezuela and then I want to go to rome and to exercise my profession of photography, being over there I have a big family and be the best mom in the world!